Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vitaminwater Spark Grape+Blueberry

Finally! A beverage that doesn't look terrible. Katy really likes Vitaminwater, so she has high expectations. I always think they are too watery, and not flavorful enough. Grape-blueberry doesn't seem like a natural combo, so I am very interested to see how it does.

Color: Wow! It looks different in the glass than in the bottle. It is straight up pink. Katy thinks it is lavender, but I don't agree. Argument will ensue.

Smell: It smells like the 25 cent gumballs from every supermarket in America. Exactly.

Taste: It actually tastes pretty good. Even though I taste no grape whatsoever, the blueberry is very good and tastes real, not artificial. It almost tastes like Jell-o. It is sweet, but it tastes like fruit sugar, not just added sugar. And I havent even mentioned its high vitamin content!

Rating: ****

Not bad at all. This one broke my stereotype of Vitaminwater being too watery. Odds are, this will be what I reach for the next time I want Vitaminwater. Sorry, lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment